G.I. Joe Volume 2: Threat Matrix - Fred Van Lente, Steve Kurth, Jamal Igle

G.I. Joe Volume 2: Threat MatrixG.I. Joe Volume 2: Threat Matrix by Fred Van Lente My rating: 5 of 5 stars

From the inside cover: Originally published as G.I. JOE Volume 3 Issues #6-11. I read this graphic novel on Scribd.

Continuation and conclusion? of the story started in the first volume as well as a sort origin story for Roadblock and his cousin Heavy Duty. Sill, enjoying this title. More Cobra agents showing up in this one we had Zandar, Zarana, Baroness, Destro, Mad Monk, and Cobra Commander. Scarlett and her team make a few cameo appearances.

I also really like the shorts with Marcy Malone, intern of Cobra, they made me laugh.

When I was a little kid, we played out our favorite cartoons at school sometimes,  if we were playing G.I. JOE, I always wanted to be the Baroness!  Even when she's beaten she slips away to fight another day.

Image2

Does it make me evil if I laughed at this scene where Destro and the Baroness are skeet shooting human disks?

Image1

I still like Cover Girl even though she was being a total stalker, when she was following Duke around.

Image3

This was the first of those shorts about the Cobra Intern. Hahah...

Image4